NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
- IT Level-1 Support – Field (2 Posts)
The IT Level 1 – Support reports to the IT Services Coordinator, providing support of all activities associated with the 24×7 Help Desk, customer computing platforms, remote site computing services and audio/visual systems support.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Graduate with relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Have strong skills with PC hardware, Windows OS, MS Office 2010 or newer, and be able to operate in a networked environment.
- Experience in reviewing IT & SLA metrics to create accurate reporting KPI’s to verify network reliability
- Competency within industry applications such as SharePoint, Adobe, MS Office Suite.
Curriculum Vitae with two referees
Copies of relevant certificates and awards
One passport size photograph attached to application letter
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.