Tender No. S-SRBC/SRBDP/2021/2022/G/01
SUPPLY OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS-MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT FOR RAINFALL GAUGING STATION INCLUDING WATER MONITORING EQUIPMENT AND ASSOCIATED GADGETS
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 19TH December 2022
1. The Joint Songwe River Basin Commission (hereinafter called “Client” or “Beneficiary has received financing from Global Environment Facility (GEF) through African Development Bank in the form of a “grant” toward the cost of Strengthening Transboundary Cooperation and Integrated Natural Resources Management in the Songwe River Basin (STCINRMSRB) Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to cover eligible payments under the contract for supply of construction materials- materials and equipment for rainfall gauging station including water monitoring equipment and associated gadgets
2. The Joint Songwe River Basin Commission now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of supply of construction materials- materials and equipment for rainfall gauging station including water monitoring equipment and associated gadgets
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and Inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Joint Songwe River Basin Commission, P.O.BOX 300, Kyela by facsimile + 255 25 2857412, or by E-mail: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EAT on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in in English and additional sets may be obtained by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above
6. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
7. All tenders in one original plus Two Copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address the Joint Songwe River Basin Commission, P.O.BOX 300, Kyela nearby Kyela Resort Hotel at or before 4th January 2023 at 9:00am EAT. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Extension Office Conference Room
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.