Internal Auditor – Information Systems & Operational Audits at Private Company
Internal Auditor – Information Systems & Operational Audits
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 09 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Sunday, April 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role purpose statement
Adopt systematic and disciplined audit approaches to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
Advice on and support initiatives within Internal Audit to ensure the department keeps up with the business environment to add value.
Key accountabilities/ responsibilities
• Designing the auditing process in liaison with the Chief Internal Auditor using the approved standards, policies, regulations, and Airline goals.
• Participate in preparing detailed risk-based audit programs to analyze Airline risk areas and/or other processes dependent on such determined risk areas.
• Conduct audit activities to ensure reliability and integrity of information and effective use of company resources and compliance with contracts, standards, policies.
• Ensure that clear audit trails are established and tested in all audited areas.
• Carry out internal audits within the Airline to mitigate risks in all operational areas environment and ensure optimal use of company resources.
• Communicate emerging technology changes and challenges and support the audit team to effectively adopt and adapt to the changes.
• Continuously update the department to ensure increased awareness of Operational risks and opportunities.
• Review and evaluate disaster recovery/ business continuity plans.
• Review, evaluate and test application controls and make recommendations to enhance their effectiveness.
• Ensure efficient extraction and analysis of data using available CAATs to improve audits’ coverage.
• Review audit planning papers to ensure adequate coverage of risks/opportunities.
• Follow up audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation.
• Preparation of focused and value-adding reports on organization risks and opportunities
• Demonstrated knowledge of risk management.
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or Business-IT related field.
• A CPA, CISA Certification is desirable.
• CIA will be an added advantage.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in auditing and responsibilities specified.
• Relevant experience with excellent risk analysis skills.
• Integrity, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Experience with audit tools will be advantageous.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please email your Cover Letter, CV and evidence of relevant certifications to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam