Information Systems Auditor at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Information Systems Auditor
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Providing inputs in developing risk assessment and annual audit plan with emphasis on ICT systems and applications;
• Providing inputs in developing and implementing internal auditing manual, policies, procedures, and program;
• Contributing in ensuring that the overall objectives of the auditor are met;
• Extract and analyze data from the core organization system and other organization systems and records, including defining audit scope and tests for audit at field works;
• Conduct planned audit fieldwork in specified areas of ICT in relation to the credit function, finance, operations, legal, treasury and other areas, and report on the findings with appropriate recommendations;
• Review the accuracy and efficiency of the organization’s accounting system and internal controls;
• Monitor accuracy of data in different ICT systems like core organization system and all other software used by the organization;
• Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security;
• Keep the Head of Internal Audit Unit regularly informed of the progress of the audit and exception issues related to ICT;
• Prepare audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings; and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusion.s drawn;
• Prepare audit response after completion of audit work and submit to Internal
• Audit Manager for review;
• Follow up and report on implementation of internal, external audit findings and recommendations;
• Carry out special investigations and ad-hoc audits, write investigation reports
• e.g. for fraud cases, and recommend preventive and control measures; and
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Accounting or related discipline. MUST possess Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or related professional Qualifications and at least four (4) years relevant working experience in a recognized audit firm or financial institution.
• Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.