ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd is a registered firm in Tanzania with offices at Mwanza, Kahama – Shinyanga and Tabora regions. ASFA is legally reputable to carry on the business of providing hydraulic services such as hydraulic hoses, pumps, fittings, adaptor filters, O-ring also we are dealing with Mechanical services, civil services, fire suppression system, welding and fabrication that include technical support, repair as well supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), Supply of spare parts for Automotive and heavy machine-like KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR
The company also carry out a business of supplying different products to various Individuals, Private Companies, Government Institutions and overseas Companies and Agencies.
We’re looking for an experienced candidates who is passionate about our mission of building long term relationship with our clients and providing unique customer service.
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
The information and communication support specialist are responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of all information technology across the organisation and will provide direct technical assistance and support to ASFA Staffs for network, hardware and software issues.
Location: Mwanza HQ Offices
- To troubleshoot and solve hardware problems
- To maintain website, social medias pages, database
- To control network and shared printers
- To monitor camera system and enhance data security
- To provide participants with instructions on how to operate their equipment
- To maintain rapport with participants by examining complaints regarding system and identifying solutions;
- To document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records;
- To install the latest software’s and to demonstrate usage
- To perform any other related duty assigned by the manager
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer science, information technology or equivalent 3 years of working experience and ability to work well independently Graphics design certificate preferred.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 30, 2023, the subject line should include the job title. No phone calls will be accepted