Information And Communication Technology (Ict) Officer
Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA)
Deadline of this Job:
04 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
• The Information Technology Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of all information technology across the organization and will provide direct technical assistance and support to SEGA staff for network, hardware, and software issues. Duties include maintaining the server, installing and maintaining computer software and hardware systems on 50 staff and 50 student laptops and desktops, resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless), providing network printer support, maintaining and facilitating development of the database, providing training to staff on software and hardware and troubleshooting any issues.
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Information Technology
• Excellent spoken and written Swahili and English
• 3 years of working experience with the ability to work well independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage, encourage and build the capacity of others
NB: For all the positions, SEGA is looking for a person who is willing and ready to start immediately in January 2023. Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants may get detailed Job Description through the following website www.sega.or.tz Please send only a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 4th of January 2023.