ICT Officer With Data Analysis Skills at Hazina SACCOS Ltd
ICT Officer With Data Analysis Skills
Hazina SACCOS Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 06 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, April 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HAZINA SACCOS LTD is a registered Savings and Credit Co-operative Society whose main objective is to mobilize savings from members and in return provide credit facilities. HAZINA SACCOS LTD would like to recruit competent employee to fill the following vacant posts.
Ict Officer with Data Analysis Skills -One Post
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fully technical support, configure, maintain, and upgrade for a combination of desktop, server and network, hardware, software, and peripheral
• Analyze and process information for management use on daily, weekly and
• Support processes of data for reporting to the regulator on monthly basis.
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Ensure network security and connectivity in place
• To design interactive applications based on deployment platform like web, portal, mobile app etc;
• To code, test, debug and install accounting application programmes;
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency and test for weaknesses)
• Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords and manage databases.
• Resolve problems reported by end user
• Defining and meeting service levels for IT operations
• Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with application service providers
• Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
• Holders of a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Information Technology/Business Information Technology
• Acquired at least 1 year of working experience in related field
• She/he must be of high integrity
• Good understanding of Microfinance Banking Systems.
• Working knowledge of databases (SQL server)
• Knowledge of Accounting Packages such as Tally, QuickBooks etc.
Attributes for all positions
• Ability to operate efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidate. Job application procedure
• Interested and suitably qualified Tanzanians should apply within two weeks after the first date of this advertisement. The application should include the following (soft copy);
• A well written application letter
• A detailed up to date CV.
• Copies of all academic and professional credentials to:
The Chairperson, HAZINA SACCOS LTD,
P.O. Box 9111
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Note: HAZINA SACCOS LTD is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.