Ict Officer Grade II (Security Management) at e-Government Authority (eGa)
Ict Officer Grade II (Security Management)
e-Government Authority (eGa)
Deadline of this Job:
28 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To plan, design, develop and implement ICT security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines;
• To integrate ICT security into day-to-day ICT operational activities and provision of periodic security reports;
• To install, configuration and management of security systems/software;
• To provide of security advisory on various security risks, threats and vulnerabilities;
• To support, monitor and assess ICT security compliance in the Government;
• Timely handling of ICT security incidents;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Security, Software Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of industry ICT Security Management System, cyber security regulatory frameworks and best practices.
• Knowledge of ICT Risk Management.
• Knowledge of Networking, System Administration, Programming and Database Administration.
• Knowledge of vulnerability analysis and penetration testing.
• Certification in ICT security field such as CEH, ECSA, LPT, CISA, CISSP, CISM, OCSP and CSX-CP will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree