Human Resources Officer
Christ Church International School
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage all personnel matters in collaboration with the Accountant, Assistant Administrator, Principal and Director.
2. Ensure that CCIS staff issues are managed as per the CCIS-Human Resources Manual so as to create an atmosphere of peace, love and trust among the staff.
3. Interpret school policies, standing orders and circulars from the government, including labour laws, pertaining to school environment and their application.
4. Keep yourself up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, etc. and share knowledge with all staff.
5. Undertake the duties of Secretary to School Management Committee/Team.
6. Responsible for all office correspondences.
7. Control and supervises the means of communication.
8. Ensures availability of efficient facilities for communication.
9. Supervise the use of office equipment and stationeries.
10. Deal with staff welfare issues such as contracts, leaves and salaries.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
We encourage the interested applicants to submit their Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Cover letter and three references to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org