About the Job,
Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
Position Title: Human Resources Manager
- Develop and implement Human Resources strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Developing Human Resources planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Develop personnel policies in consultation with the Company Management Team.
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise.
- Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of selection techniques including Interviewing the shortlisted candidates.
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administering payroll and maintaining staff records Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; developing and implementing policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management, and equal opportunities.
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Developing adequate induction and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- critical thinker and having communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment
- All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED (Nshara) P.O.Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Human Resources Manager – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 22/ January/2023 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted