Tanzania, United Republic of , Dar es Salaam , Dar es Salaam
Energy / e-commerce
Human Resource Officers
Employees, Management & Customers
Ability and Skills:
Communicates and influences effectively
People Management , labor laws
Attention to details , Result oriented.
Kiswahili , English
To support the corporate manager in developing HR strategies, evaluation and remuneration scheme and other employee related policies. Responsible for implementation of HR strategies, effective delivery of HR services, interpretation and application of HR policies; rules and regulations; facilitation of internal procedures and process solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues within the Tanzania branch. Also to implement HR initiatives to attract, develop, motivate and retain the most suitable talent in WASSHA and facilitate a successful and fair performance management system.
- Guide and coach HR Officers to be able to achieve department goals.
- Assign tasks to HR assistants and supervise day to day departmental activities.
- Evaluate and performance of the HR Officers.
- Prepare and submit HR reports to the corporate manager.
- Manage, review, disseminate, ensure full compliance with HR policy guidelines and country employee handbooks in tandem with local labor laws, rules, and regulations, WASSHA policies, values, ethics, procedures, and strategies;
- Effective implementation of the internal control framework and proper functioning of the HR policy framework.
- Provide advice and information on WASSHA HR Policy adjustments changes in local labor law and regulations
- Implement the employee handbook, strategic use of contractual modalities, application of entitlements, change management processes
- Disseminate HR related information and priorities to employees.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and other statutory requirements.
- Oversees payroll administration and monthly payments
- Supervise staff leave management.
- Analyze and monitor personal expenses and implement improvement initiatives.
- Organization of recruitment processes through the provision of input to the shortlisting process, screening of candidates, setting up, and participation in interview panels including documentation processing for offers and deployment.
- In liaison with local country insurance brokers and Wassha Office track employee Medical Insurance expiry dates and follow up on renewals
- Ensure correct management of HR (including non-personnel) files and information
- Advise staff on their leave entitlements. Track and compile leave schedules
- Supervise the functions of absence monitoring and recording;
- Timely update and maintain branch organization structure and job descriptions
- Review job grading and determine eligibility for salaries, entitlements, and benefits according to the approved grade system.
- Ensure correct application of the country benefit scheme and other official provisions with consistency.
- Orientation and induction focal person; Provides information to staff members on their employment conditions and entitlements, including on-entry briefings, facilitates orientation and files orientation reports.
- Ensure personnel files and databases are well updated and accurately maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management
- A minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role:
- Corporate Manager
- All managers and team leaders in most HR related matters
- All staff in general HR administration
- Job advertise agents
- Government authorities
- Human Resource information system
- Benefits administration
- Knowledge of labor law
- Performance management knowledge
- Communication processes
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the application: Tuesday, 10th January 2023