Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform employee relations activities according to established guidelines and sound administrative practices.
• Consistently update employee relations documents (policy, Rules and Regulations,Manuals, and all department SOPs) as per changes/amendments of the labor law.
• Maintaining a smooth employee exit by following needed procedures and exit policy.
• Counseling and coaching staff who are consecutive poor performers, advise the entire department about the same.
• Resolving conflicts/welfare matters through positive and professional methods before escalating CMA.
• Conducting employee relations documents and reviewing them from time to time to collide with the Company business plan
• Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly report
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures as per ELRA, and Code of Good Practices.
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, or any related field.
• Minimum of 7 years ‘experience in a Human Resources related field, specifically in employee relation, 3 years+ in manager role in the famous company or more in a Multi Culture Organization which have More than 300 Employees is an advantage.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
• Experience and ability in attending CMA, Trade Union negotiations, and CBA preparations are valued.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
• Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
• Ability to give presentations, handle pressure and
• Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
• Experience using computers for a variety.