Head Branch Business & Wealth Management
CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to: Executive Director-Business
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the effective management of Branches, adherence to policies, procedures and statutory guidelines. Minimize exposure to bank wide risks, enforce zero tolerance to non-compliance with KYC and AML regulations.
• Identify, appraise and advice on viable investment opportunities for Retail banking & Structured Business Solutions in the market.
• Lead the process and confirm closure of gaps/lapses identified, corrective and preventative actions for the segment identified by audit, risk and compliance reviews; investigations or other assessment mechanisms are undertaken within the agreed time frame.
• Driving customer satisfaction, developing and growing relationships with existing and potential customers, identifying opportunities for business development and guiding products development.
• Uses data to make better and faster decisions. Takes actions based on analytics and intelligence that provide near-real-time insights into the customer’s needs and behaviors.
• Delivers content, messaging and experiences that are personalized and relevant to the customer based on the customer’s preferences.
• Providing overall leadership of the functions within Retail Banking & Structured Business Solutions and defining a framework for developing them into a high performing and engaged workforce, through managing their performance, motivating, coaching and training them accordingly.
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized accredited university.
• At least 10 years’ experience in Banking, 7 of which should have been in a senior management capacity in a similar sized organization.
• Proven track record of consistently achieving set objectives with a market reputation of being trusted and reliable and independent minded on matters pertaining to banking.
• Significant experience in Retail Banking. Expert knowledge in banking, structuring solutions and leading cross functional teams in a financial services environment.