Tanzania, United Republic of , Dar es Salaam , Dar es Salaam
Energy / e-commerce
Group Internal Audit and Quality Improvement Manager
Employees, Management & Customers
Ability and Skills:
Work under pressure
good knowledge of accounting principle
Dependable & team player. , Attention to details , Result oriented.
Kiswahili , English
To enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. To review WASSHA Inc. and its group’s internal controls and procedures and provide independent and objective advice to the management.
- Draft risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature, and timing for the WASSHA group, not only Tanzania but also other countries for confirmation by the internal audit manager
- Develop internal audit checklist and other audit tools
- Carry out internal audit activities as per the approved annual plans and any additional instruction by the internal audit manager.
- Collect, handle, and keep data and information during and after the audit activities appropriately.
- Identifying risks within the group and propose appropriate controls to mitigate risks
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with departmental leaders and report significant issues to management
- Prepare audit reports and submit them to the internal audit manager within an agreed timeline.
- Assist development of internal control and quality improvement culture.
- Guide respective managers and team leaders to be able to implement agreed countermeasures from past audit findings.
- Analyse organisations processes and provide advice to the management for efficiency improvement
- Follow up on external auditor’s recommendations for the review of management
- Conducting investigations as requested by management
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in business administration or any relevant field
- CIA as added advantag
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in internal audit, quality improvement, compliance, or similar function.
- Practical experience of leading organisational wide process improvement project
- Directors and other senior managers
- Compliance managers
- External Auditors
- Legal service providers
- Able to effectively apply audit methodology and techniques
- Process analysis and designing
- Knowledge and practical skill of using enterprise risk management framework
- Compliance knowledge
- Strong data and process analysis skills
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent in report writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in business English both oral and written
- French and Portuguese language as added advantage
- High level of integrity and transparency
- Open to learn
- Good listener
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the application: Tuesday, 10th January 2023