|Reports To:||General Manager|
|Location:||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Type of Contract:||Internship|
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more.
Graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Desing user oriented UX
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Working experience is not mandatory
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 17th May, 2023.