Geography and History Teacher
Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA)
Deadline of this Job:
04 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
• The responsibility of a Sega Girls Secondary School Teacher is to provide quality, participatory, education opportunities for students which build both academic competence and practical skills to assist students to become self-reliant, contributing members of society upon graduation; and contributing to the development of the SEGA Girls School as a quality, financially self-sufficient institution which may serve as a model to others.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education; or Diploma in Teaching
• Excellent spoken and written English and Swahili
• Ability to work well independently
• Experience, willingness and interest in instilling discipline without use of corporal punishment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage, encourage and build the capacity of others and to use Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Email
NB: For all the positions, SEGA is looking for a person who is willing and ready to start immediately in January 2023. Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants may get detailed Job Description through the following website www.sega.or.tz Please send only a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Wednesday 4th of January 2023.
• If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE