M/S: J.K (2005) LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
The company M/S: J.K (2005) LIMITED, with its headquarters in Mwanza, is engaged in the wholesale business of building materials (Hardware) as its main activity in addition to running a guest house and financial agency activities, requires Professional and experienced people to fill the following position
The purpose of the work: is to increase the efficiency of the work in the planning, coordination and management of the Company’s activities, including increasing the Markets and establishing revenue control systems in all sources of the company.
He will be responsible to the Executive Director.
The main responsibilities will be the following:-
• Advise the Executive Director, Board of Directors and leadership on the right strategies to increase the Company’s sales, enhance productivity by considering (compliance) various laws and procedures for the operation of Companies and control (Regulatory framework).
• As the general manager of the Company’s activities, to ensure that all important records and various operating information are prepared and presented where appropriate in a timely manner.
• As the main leader of the company’s employees in various departments to ensure that all legal requirements and control (regulatory authorities) are considered.
• Preparing and managing the company’s short and long term Budgets on Income and Expenditure issues.
• Coordinating joint performance (Team work) in the cooperation of work objectives for all Departments.
• Setting up a communication system, collecting business and marketing information, preparing performance information and managing the decisions of the Board of Directors’ Meetings and Instructions and ensuring that they are implemented over time.
• To identify the indicators of the main effects (key risks) of the business and to set strategies to reduce them or avoid them completely considering the interests of the Company.
• Researching and opening New Markets and developing existing ones, advising on the right strategies to increase sales and productivity in the company’s market.
• To evaluate the performance of the employees under you and advise the leadership on the appropriate steps to take to improve their performance and productivity in general.
Applicant’s qualifications and experience:
• The applicant for the position of General Manager must have the following qualifications:-
• Bachelor’s degree in business or Marketing Master’s degree in the same field or business administration will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least five years of work experience in a similar senior position in a successful Commercial Company.
• Have a good ability to communicate with customers and other professional stakeholders, create and present arguments and build good relationships with them.
• He should be able to lead and manage colleagues, creative, analytical and thirsty for institutional success.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you have all the criteria for the position above, please submit your application through the following address: Executive Director, M/S: JK (2005) Limited,
SLP 10497, Mwanza
Via Email email@example.com.
The deadline for receiving applications is Twenty days from the date of the announcement. Only those who meet the criteria will be called for an interview.