Foundation Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Reporting To: Manager Foundation Programme
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for ensuring that the foundation’s programs and initiatives are properly monitored, evaluated, and reported timely.
• Working with the Manager Foundation program to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks for foundation programs and initiatives, including defining performance indicators, data collection methods, and reporting requirements.
• Collect and analyze data on the performance of foundation programs and initiatives, using diverse methods like surveys, interviews, focus group discussions and data analysis tools.
• Maintain and administer the M&E database, analyses and aggregate findings.
• Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
• Prepare regular reports on the performance and impact of foundation programs and initiatives and provide recommendations for improvement as needed.
• Prepare a Monitoring & Evaluation manual for all the programs and donor reporting needs.
• Collaborate with the foundation’s grant-making team to ensure that grant-funded programs are meeting their objectives and are having the desired impact.
• Develop and implement knowledge management systems and processes for the foundation, including documenting best practices, lessons learned, and success stories.
• Engage with stakeholders, including program beneficiaries, partners, sponsors and funders, to ensure that their feedback and inputs are incorporated into the foundation’s M&E systems and processes.
Education Experience, Knowledge, And Skills Required
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree M&E, Social Science, Economics, International Development, Business Administration, Statistics or any related field.
• Advanced level knowledge and experience in statistics packages R, Epi-Info, Stata, SAS, SPSS, Excel
• Experience of at least 3-5 years in M&E and a proven track record of designing and implementing M&E systems and processes for development programs.
• Strong analytical, data management and report writing skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
• Ability to interpret data and prepare narratives against the indicators and numerical reports generated.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree