About TPC Limited
TPC Ltd is one of the best sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive, and dynamic Tanzanians to fill the vacant position in the Hospital Section at Corporate Affairs Department.
JOB TITLE: Foreman Nurse (1 Post)
Reports to the Hospital Matron
Core Job Description:
Provide Management Support, Supervisory and leadership to all nurses, second in charge of patient care and all hygiene issues at the hospital.
• Providing excellent clinical and professional leadership to the nursing staff at all levels within the hospital environment including inpatient and outpatient services.
• Ensuring that nursing care is delivered to a hish standard and that the nursing resource is managed effectively.
• Ensuring nursing ethics that is constantly observed to maintain the hospital’s reputation.
• Leading on infection prevention control.
• Supervising kitchen activities and the patient’s food.
• Maintaining a good standard of cleanliness.
• Taking charge of all nursing services and allocating nursing and health care resources where needed.
• Support the management in planning and implementation of hospital developments relating to patient care and quality throughout the hospital environment.
• Participate in hospital management meetings and make proper decisions to achieve hospital objectives.
• Reporting breakdowns and maintenance issues to the TPC building help desk and follow-up for immediate maintenance.
• To work closely with the hospital matron and management to ensure that the staff work effectively to achieve hospital objectives.
• Accompany doctors on ward rounds.
• Should demonstrate ability to coach, train and build teamwork spirit.
• Ability to create reports for facility management.
• Maintain Confidentiality for Patients.
• Must hold a diploma/degree in nursing, a valid license from TNMC (Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council). Working experience of not less than four years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
The closing deadline for all applications is 25th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Electronic Document Reference No. T22EHOTGM
SD Reference No. SD051.01
Related PP Reference No. PP051.01