Japan Tobacco International
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this position, you will manage all aspects of administration, data collection, repairs and servicing of company vehicles so as to ensure that the sales team are fully mobile and HQ employees and JTI visitors receive high-quality transport services.
What will you do – responsibilities?
• Arrange and monitor all transport needs including public transport for HQ employees, transport for foreign & local visitors (when required) and all other general transportation requirements including control of drivers’ related expenses such as overtime, daily transport allowance and taxi charges
• Manage the vehicle acquisition process by developing vehicle specifications that meet the company’s needs/requirements in terms of safety, cost, and operational efficiency and involve GIP in the process. Also coordinates the disposal processes for all Company vehicles and vehicle equipment as agreed with management
• Manage all EHS activities related to the Fleet, which includes conducting relevant safety trainings and awareness to drivers as per EHS requirements, preparing and sharing to management periodically and custom reports on drivers’ driving behaviours and vehicle usage i.e., fuel consumption, car track reports etc
• Prepare and submit for approval the Fleet CAPEX and OPEX budget (AP/SP), and thereafter monitor and report on the budget spending/actuals
• Manage and regularly update all Fleet policies/guidelines and procedure documents to ensure full compliance by employees who are assigned company vehicles which includes timely reporting and handling of all non-compliance issues
• Develops and maintains a departmental “long-term” plan for any organizational changes, including technical and non-technical training of all eligible drivers of company cars
• Lead, develop, and motivate team members to successfully achieve business objectives, and also manage all assigned personnel issues including interviewing, hiring, evaluating and disciplining as appropriate
Who are we looking for – requirements:
• You have a Degree in Administration or P&C related field
• 4-5 years’ experience in multinational companies, including 2-3 years within the relevant field
• Your English is fluent (spoken & written)
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
Feedback will be provided to all interested candidates throughout the recruitment process.