Finance Trainee – Verticalized and Commercial Finance
Japan Tobacco International
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What this position is about – Purpose:
The Trainee is supporting the Finance function across its core areas, namely Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Order-to-Cash.
What will you do – Responsibilities?
• Support Finance activities across Accounts payable, receivable, accounting and order-to-cash. This support can be both for TCC but also extended to JTI Leaf Services
• Assume responsibilities over various tasks & assignments across Finance depending on business needs and in line with identified learning opportunities
• Contribute to cross-functional indicatives and participate in company-wide projects depending on business needs
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in Tanzania as well as across the JTI Group to ensure high level of accuracy, timeless and quality of information provided. This can for example be with auditors (internal, external), banks, customers, vendors, branches, corporate accounting etc.
Whom are we looking for – Requirements:
• Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce degree
• Fluent written and spoken English and Swahili
• Competent MS Office user
• SAP user skills are an added advantage.
What are the next steps in the Recruitment process?
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
07 January 2023