Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assists in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget, financial forecasts and cash flow projections.
• Serves as a budgetary liaison with partners & program staff and provides guidance and technical assistance.
Review and process payments requests on timely manner
Records, Monitoring, Tracking and Reporting
• Recording and reconciliation transactions posed into the Serenic.
• Support the preparation of monthly and end-of-project financial reports.
• Reviews monthly project spending performance for accuracy, allowability, availability of project funds, adequate supporting documentation, and proper authorization.
• Assists with monitoring all matters that may affect the financial integrity of Pathfinder programs or the organization and assists in investigations in response to allegations of improper conduct.
• Prepares donor required invoices and financial reports in accordance with award terms and conditions.
• Assists with ensuring standard financial systems and controls are established and maintained to provide appropriate level of controls over the organization’s resources. Ensures compliance with IPSAS, Pathfinder, and donor policies. Reviews monthly spending performance of country offices to ensure compliance with Pathfinder and donor policies.