- Responsible for the Sales businesses units of UBA Tanzania.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire and maintain clients for sales businesses teams in coordination with product and sales teams.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
- Track and monitor existing and emerging opportunities and develop alliances to ease conversion, wallet share growth and service offerings to clients and customers.
- Prepare and document all market plans and drive to convert the plans to value.
- Analyze and prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures as well as measure and assess the profitability of the relationships.
- Develop and secure approval for the relevant business strategies and ensure effective implementation in line with approved budget.
- Manage overall performance on revenue, profitability and growth of the business lines for the bank.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements for the bank.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Minimum of a first degree in relevant area of discipline.
- Masters’ degree or Professional Qualification in relevant discipline is desirable.
- A minimum of 15 years’ relevant banking experience of which at least 5 must be at senior management level.
- Industry and market knowledge (self and Excellent relationship management skills and customer) the ability to use these to develop new business.
- Product service knowledge (Cash opportunities, Management, Credit, E-Banking, Treasury, Trade).
- Team leadership and management skills.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Core Business Processes.
- Strategy formulation & Business Awareness.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Relationship management.
- Ability to Inspire & Manage Change.
- Macro-economic environment.
- Decision Making, Problem Solving, Diversity, Management.
If you meet above criteria, please share your cv and academic certificates via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st January 2023