Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, March 30 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Helios Towers is a leading independent telecommunications infrastructure company, having established one of the most extensive tower portfolios across Africa. It builds, owns and operates telecom passive infrastructure, providing services to mobile network operators. Helios Towers currently operates in 6 markets in Africa and has recently signed agreements to enter 4 new markets in Africa and Oman in the Middle East.
• Reporting to Head of Human Resources, you will oversee the responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives in the company.
• Role Responsibilities
• As an Executive Assistant, you will be able to:
• Managing Director and Regional CEO’s daily schedule
• Booking meetings, conference calls and travels for Managing Director and CEO
• Taking meeting minutes
• Writing/Compiling reports such as: -weekly, flash and business priorities
• Preparing correspondences on behalf of Managing Director and Regional CEO
• Anticipating Managing Director and CEO’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support addressing of the issues.
• Undertaking assignments assigned by Managing Director and CEO.
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
• Abide to available procedures and policies participate on the implementation of HSE strategies where required.
• Works to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results.
• Set up and manage ad hoc meetings for day-to-day operational requirements as and when required.
• All other duties assigned by your line Manager.
Requirements for the Role
To succeed in the role, you will be/will have:
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
• At least 4 years working in the same role in a reputable Company.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
• Effective Communication
• Building and supporting teams
• Takes initiative.
• Works independently.
• Manages time.
• Ability to work in a team.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree