Position: Electrical Technician
Job Description and Responsibilities;
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure the functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Routine and on-the-spot tests of all mechanical and electrical systems and circuits and responding quickly to all service requests and efficient troubleshooting and repairing electrical systems
- To write accurate cost analysis reports for maintaining, upgrading, and repairing machinery and electrical systems.
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, sprinkler, and gas systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions, Respond to diagnose, and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- Prepare written material and hardware cost estimates and negotiate contracts with suppliers Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule Maintenance of the solar system. Keep records of the work and produce detailed work reports.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma/certificate holder in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of four years experience as an electrical technician
- Extensive knowledge of electrical engineering designs, installations, and maintenance,
- Proficiency in electrical design and diagnostic testing,
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing Date : 15th January, 2023.