Economics Grade II
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Economics Grade II – 1st Place
(a) Qualifications of the Applicant:
• Bachelor’s degree holder in one of the following fields; Economics, Planning and Project Management, Economics and Finance, Statistics, Economics and Statistics or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
• Preparing the Agency’s budget; ii. Conducting research on opportunities for economic policy issues;
• To prepare methods for the collection of statistics on various aspects of the Agency; operating programs;
• Coordinate the preparation of TEMESA Work Plans;
• Coordinating and giving opinions about the conduct of the Agency’s normal use;
• To prepare the budget, work plan and work plan of the Agency;
• Preparing project documentation and
• Doing any other related tasks as may be ordered from time to time by the supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
• Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant. iii. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023