Drivers Class II at The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Drivers Class II
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Driver Class II – Position 5
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• Have a Fourth Form Certificate, Class “E” or “C1” driving license that he has worked for at least one year without causing an accident
• He must have attended a basic driving course (Basic Driving Course) provided by the Vocational College (VETA) or another college recognized by the Government. Applicants with a Grade II Technical Test certificate will be considered first.
• Checking the car before and after the trip to determine the safety of
• Sending employees to different places on business trips.
• Doing minor car repairs
• Collecting and distributing various documents.
• To fill in and maintain information about all journeys in the travel book
• To clean the car; and
• To do other work as directed by his supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
• Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant. iii. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023