The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a parastatal academic institution offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate training programmes. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act No.1 of 1990 and is located at Njiro Hill, seven kilometers Southern-East of Arusha City.
To become an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training, research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
The Institute invites competent and qualified applicants in the following posts: –
Driver – 2 Post
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To drive vehicles towards approved destinations and in accordance with traffic regulations.
- To undertake minor mechanical repairs.
- To take vehicles due for routine maintenance/repair to the appointed service agent.
- To maintain motor vehicle log books.
- To make pre-inspection to the assigned vehicle prior travelling and report mechanical damages/defects.
- To ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- To ensure that valid documents and permits are acquired prior commencement of any journey.
- To report promptly accidents or incidents involving the vehicle to the relevant authority.
- Holder of Secondary Education.
- Must have a valid class C driving license.
- Must have a driving experience of not less than three years without causing any accident.
- Must have Certificates from a recognized Training Institutions.
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
- All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
- Form IV certificate
- Birth certificate iv. Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies and Universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
- Women are highly encouraged to apply vii. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview viii. Application letters should be in English.
- Application letters and documents should be sent through email
- All attachment should be in one PDF document.
Duty Station: Arusha and Babati
Nature of Employment: Contract
All applications should be directed to
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798
Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Inquiries Contact: +255 272970232.
Deadline for applications is 23th May 2022. At 04:00 PM