[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Category: Transportation & Logistics ]
Deadline of this Job:
03 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Mwanza, Kahama , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclose
• Drive Sandvik Management teams and other employees on official business.
• Ensure smooth and safe travel of passengers to their respective destinations.
• Operates trucks, vans, or similar vehicles to pick up and deliver products, supplies and equipment to and from organizations, suppliers, and customer sites.
• Actions may involve complex pickups and deliveries, e.g., night or long-distance deliveries of goods.
• May Perform basic maintenance to keep vehicles clean and in good order (for example inflate tires, check oil and water, clean interior.
• Support Sandvik’s employees with local support when travelling in respective country.
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
• Minimum 5 years’ proven experience as a Driver
• A valid drivers’ license
• Ability and experience driving long distances.
• Good communication skills (preferrably in English)
• Familiarity with GPS software (i.e. google maps)