Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Njombe , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidates will report to the Head of Accounts and administration
Required qualifications and experience
1. Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education
2. Must be have genuine and a valid Driving License Class C
3. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
4. Must not be above 45 years of age,
Key duties and responsibilities
1. To drive Agency’s motor vehicles;
2. To maintain the vehicle logbook;
3. To undertake motor vehicle services;
4. To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle;
5. To deliver and collect mail and goods; and
To perform such other related duties as will be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letter.
All interested candidates are required to apply to the undersigned not later than 10th February, 2023 at 16:30 HRS attaching to their applications, CVs, Two (2) Picture (.Passport size), copies of certificates, birth certificates, the names of three referees and candidate physical address and their daytime telephone numbers and the candidates own daytime telephone contact. Applications that will be received after the deadline shall NOT be considered. Hand delivery is permitted.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P.O. BOX 885,
Applicants should note:
• Individuals with unresolved criminal offence need not apply
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• Transport costs to and from the interview venue will not be refunded.