Duties and responsibilities
- To oversee all mactivities performed by all workers of the clinic
- To attend to Out patients visiting the clinic
- To perform minor procedures offered by the clinic
- To prepere various medical reports as required.
- Should possess qualification of either Specialist in Pediatrician or Gynacologist or Cardiologist or Doctor of Medicine from recognized university
- Should be registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika (MCT)
- Management course certificate/Diploma/Degree will be added advantage
Work experience: at least one years experience working as general practitioner in a recognized health facility will be added advantage.
Please send your CV, Professional Certificates, registration certificates and Practicing licence, Cover letter and other Testmonies to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th January 2023.