Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is a body corporate with diverse business portfolio ranging from real estate to construction including trading in various commodities and is based in Dar es Salaam with branch offices in Dodoma. The firm is now stepping out to strengthen her business portfolio and is seeking to affirm the existing investment to improve profitability and expand into other ventures including opening a trading branch office in Zanzibar. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacant positions in the corporate office for investment management and portfolio development and strengthening of the existing business teams. The prospective candidates will serve as business and investment advisors to our Board of Directors by aiming at maximizing our investments and achieving the much-needed return on investments(ROI).
Position: Director of Investments & Projects (1 Post)
The ideal candidate is a holder of a master’s degree in investment finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution. You have a minimum of 8-10 years related experience in leading, supervising, and motivating a team of investment professionals.
You are a strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making endowed with the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner. The ideal candidate must have headed a medium sized business, delivering, and exceeding agreed targets for over three years. The person should be a visionary and values-based leader possessing excellent intra-personal, interpersonal, and service -first skills.
- Lead projects design and development.
- Carry out investment analysis and investment strategic plans
- Recommend and implement investment & projects policies Preserving existing and new company asset portfolios Nurture and build a formidable team for business units Promote positive work culture across business units Inspire creativity and innovation in the entire enterprise Supervise: Investments & Projects Manager, Logistics and Support Services Manager
- Indirectly supervise: Head of Construction, Head of Real Estate, Head of Mining, Head of Manufacturing.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent investments and projects assessment skills Excellent investment and projects creation skills Excellent investments and projects monitoring skills Excellent grasp of financial, investment and risk management skills
- Strong analytical skills, to ensure results presented are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
- Possession of excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional investment, strategic and business planning skills with proven experience
- Strong strategic human capital leadership, and asset management skills
- Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
- Proven experience in delivering investment projects in a profitable manner
- Excellent analytical skills, ensure results are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
If you believe that you qualify in any of the above positions and is ready to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth, please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 8, 2023.
Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.