Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is a body corporate with diverse business portfolio ranging from real estate to construction including trading in various commodities and is based in Dar es Salaam with branch offices in Dodoma. The firm is now stepping out to strengthen her business portfolio and is seeking to affirm the existing investment to improve profitability and expand into other ventures including opening a trading branch office in Zanzibar. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacant positions in the corporate office for investment management and portfolio development and strengthening of the existing business teams. The prospective candidates will serve as business and investment advisors to our Board of Directors by aiming at maximizing our investments and achieving the much-needed return on investments(ROI).
Position: Director of Finance & Administration (1 Post)
The ideal candidate should possess a master’s degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited university. A postgraduate diploma in IT or computer studies is an added advantage. You have a minimum of 8-10 years related experience in a senior management position. You have experience leading, supervising, and motivating a team of finance, administration, human resources, and IT professionals. The ideal candidate must have been in senior management position in finance and administration for a period not less than 5 years in a medium sized business and delivering and exceeding agreed targets for over three years. The person should be a visionary and values-based leader possessing excellent intra-personal, interpersonal, and service-first skills.
- Oversee enterprise budgeting and planning Financial controller of the enterprise Oversee payroll management alongside all statutory and government regulations,
- Oversee organizational policies for compensation and benefits.
- Oversee recruitment, performance appraisals, and staff training and development activities.
- Oversee the IT systems and all the related administrative functions as supported by HR
- Oversee all insurance policies are renewed on an annual basis.
- Promote positive work culture at the directorate.
- Inspire creativity and innovation Supervise: Chief Accountant & HR & IT Manager
Requirements and Skills
- Professional accounting skills such as ACCA,
- Experience with investments and projects financing Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Quick Books skills Proficient administrative skills Strong IT knowledge, experience, and skills Exemplary leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well in teams.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
If you believe that you qualify in any of the above positions and is ready to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth, please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to email@example.com on or before February 8, 2023.
Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted