Digital Marketing Manager
ISW Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Digital Marketing Manager (1) Reporting to CEO
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations including overseeing and managing digital marketing strategies that advance company mission by reaching a broad audience.
Duties will include planning implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital marketing Manager Job Responsibilities will include the following;
• Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Planning and managing our social media platforms.
• Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our operations.
• Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
• Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
• Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
• Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
• Build an inbound marketing plan
• Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
• Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team
• Research competitors strategies and provide suggestions for improvement
• Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
• Managing fieldsense marketing software including attendance management, location tracking, visit management, expenses reimbursement workflow, customer address management, activity report logging, custom forms, instant messaging and collaborate with team members
• Mandatory skills including strategic thinking, data analysis, social media
• Marketing, email marketing, social engine optimization engine optimization (SEO), paid search/SEA, an eye for good copy, some knowledge of visual marketing, user experience(UX) and customer experience(CX), customer relationship management and retention marketing(CRM)
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and access against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insight
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Collaborate with Internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Collaborate with suppliers to receive products update or improvement and accordingly update our website news page
• Design and prepare monthly newsletter and brochures to communicate latest products update to customers through email and social network accounts and website update.
• Add new customer name, location, street and region to google Maps.
Candidate Qualification, Skills and Key Competencies.
• Familiarity with web design
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Proven experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies will be added competitive edge.
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• In-depth-knowledge of various social media platforms, best practice, and social website analytics
• High creative with excellent analytical abilities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technology in digital marketing
• Bachelor degree or diploma in marketing, graphics designing or relevant field.
• Experience in marketing, graphic designer, computer software, social media management.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their– CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the region of interest.
ISW Group Ltd,
Corporate Business Office,
Plot No.13-15 JBlock M, Kijitonyanra,
Baganroyo Road, Dar es Salaam,