Digital Innovation specialist
Maendeleo Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Incumbent shall be responsible for the development, implementation, marketing and management of digital banking products and services including consumer online banking (Internet), mobile banking, Management of social Media & Website updating. The Digital Innovation specialist – Digital Channels (Business) will supervise officers in the Banking Channels Unit.
1. Development, implementation, marketing and management of digital banking products and services, including consumer online banking (internet), mobile banking & Management of social media platforms.
2. Participating in new product rollouts, testing, documentation, and operational improvement projects and complying with Change Management process for channels banking systems.
3. Defines the digital architecture of the Bank while balancing digital assets and computing services with financial and marketing needs. Seamless integration of digital and information technology assets from the customer, through product and service design, through financial statement and management reporting is a primary concern.
4. Provides enterprise-wide direction on the use of emerging digitization technologies for banking operations.
5. Identifying and assessing opportunities to increase customer adoption, drive greater market share be accountable for profitability while ensuring conformance with applicable regulations and Bank Policies.
6. Executing digital product management including assessments of targeted consumer
7. Reporting revenue and profitability from digital and virtual means for reporting purposes
8. Supervising all digital banking feasibility studies, vendor selections, implementations and ongoing management.
9. Ensures that digital banking strategy is in alignment with the BoT requirements
10. Providing innovative and engaging digital products and service solutions.
11. Providing problem solving resources in situations of escalation.
12. Managing budgeting process, policies and procedures for the digital channels.
13. Develops proposal for the annual digital marketing plan in conjunction with Marketing.
14. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
Minimum Qualifications required:
Holder of Information Technology/Business related Degree with at least 1 year experience in Digital innovations. Knowledge of both Regulatory requirements and Bank products will be an added advantage.
This position carries a competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees should be sent through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ; Subject of the e-mail SHOULD be title of the position applied for.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 January 2022 or before 17.00 hours,
No scan copies of certificates are required at this point.