VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no. 028/22
Position: Customer Service Officer
Reporting to: Regional Operations Officer and Administratively reporting to Business Centre Manager
- Provides support to Business Centre(Branch) in day to day activities related to data entry in VFT MFB system,
- Provide satisfactory customer service.
- Ensure approval documents are in place for manual data entry,
- Supervise, Effects & Confirm Mobile change & ATM requests and registration at the Business Center
- Register the bank pay in slips and issue receipts to the respective clients
- Initiate payments, and submit to Finance
- Prepares all journals
- Acts as a member of the branch credit committee and branch delinquency committee.
- Searches customers in Credit info to confirm if they are eligible to take loan.
- Sends disbursement documents to Regional Operations Officer,
- Leads the disbursement process, physically confirms clients during disbursement and reports any missing or problematic clients to central processing personnel
- Payments and Petty cash management
- Customer Service/Directs customers to respective officer or right channel
- Savings Mobilizations/Ensure KYC of saving accounts are approved by BCM
- Degree Holder in Accounting/ Business Administration for CSO-I
- Diploma/certificate holder for CSO-II
- Must have a clear understanding of data entry and technology
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Be a good leader
- Very good communication and marketing skills (both written and verbal)
- Model and demonstrate effective Christian leadership and able to lead daily devotions.
Special / Personal Abilities
- Achieving quality results & service. Practicing accountability & integrity. Communicating information effectively.
- Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly. Understanding the Microfinance Industry. Understanding Vision Fund mission and operations.
- Demonstrating Christian values in life and work. Learning for growth and development. Maintaining work/life balance and effectiveness.
- Building collaborative relationships. Practicing gender and cultural diversity. Influencing individuals and groups.
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546, Arusha TANZANIA.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 06th January 2023.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf