Customer Experience & Retention analyst/Officer
CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Achieve of set revenue targets through the implemented growth and retention initiatives and activities.
• Monitor and review business performance and apply intervention strategies to ensure achievement of business growth.
• Develop and implement robust growth and retention framework that entails cross-selling models, revenue management plans, customer information management tools, loyalty and rewards programs as well as Customer Value Proposition (CVP) enhancements.
• Build and maintain customer loyalty through an engaging and attractive reward programs
• Analyze and segment target markets to determine the appropriate growth and retention initiatives to execute to attain business plans.
• Develop and execute CVM strategies to ensure customer engagement and activity.
Internal business processes
• Develop and manage robust competitor tracking systems to remain abreast of the market and the players. In line with this, identifying and analyzing new offerings from other banks and Fintechs in the market place proactively.
• Be an advocate for a continually improving way of working within the unit to drive efficient and impactful engagement and accurate delivery of service.
• Proactively participate in organization projects.
• Audit, Compliance and Risk Management.
• Audit issues closed upon identification, or within the agreed time frames, whichever is shorter. Nil repeat findings.
Learning and growth
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional society
Knowledge and Experience
• University degree with Upper Second or Equivalent
• At least one year working in a financial services environment handling Business Development responsibilities. Prior experience in the development of growth and retention programs would be preferred knowledge
Customer Growth and Retention
• Ability to manage cross-functional processes for the development of customer value propositions and how they are positioned to grow and retain customers.
• Ability to leverage data analytics capability into understanding customer behavior and using the outcomes to inform customer growth and retention initiatives and product enhancements.
• Ability to use imagination and new ideas to solutions. Can formulate new ideas or to adapt or use existing ideas in a new or unexpected way to solve problems.
• Ability to define appropriate measurements for growth and retention plans and use data analytics to inform effectiveness.
• Functional understanding of the product design cycle and can communicate and present the value proposition of a product to colleagues and customers
• Understands financial concepts and terms, can use them to describe events and can incorporate the same in problem solving and decision making
• Ability to build strategic networks whilst maintaining confidentiality, tactfully using them to learn and find inspiration to enrich current and future initiatives