Customer Experience Executive
Absa Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, May 04 2023
Within Tanzania , Moshi, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, May 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Customer Experience Executives will be valuable members of our customer facing team providing a warm welcome for all visitors. They answer any questions, provide orientation, and generally give visitors the information they need to ensure they have a comfortable, enjoyable and memorable branch visit
• Welcome customers as they arrive into the banking hall with a warm and pleasant disposition
• Provide customers and visitors with useful information on banks products and services
• Guide and manage customers seamlessly within the banking hall, ensuring TAT is achieved
• Effectively educate and guide the customers to enhance the usage of the bank’s alternative delivery channels
• Provide support for security guards in queue management
• Act as the “Quality Control Officer” with respect to ensuring that the branch is clean and well maintained.
• Report all perceived negative/suspicious observations to the Customer Experience Unit for resolution.
• Support the customer service desk at all times, ensuring that customers are continually delighted.
• Any other task as may be assigned by the Branch Manager/Customer Experience Unit.
Manage risk and control effectively by applying applicable risk frameworks and embedding a positive risk culture
• Understanding of own role in the end to end processes in which you play a part, including applicable risks and controls.
• Adhere to Absa’s policies and procedures applicable to own role, demonstrating sound judgement and responsible risk management.
• Report all risk events / incidents / issues using the defined process for your business area and help to understand why these happened and how to prevent them in future.
• Proactively look for ways to improve the control environment by considering what could go wrong in the processes you operate and how errors could be prevented.
• Continuous and proactive engagement with regulatory bodies, unions where applicable
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate