Curriculum developer II (cCOMMERCE) at Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
Curriculum developer II (COMMERCE)
Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 11 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To assist designing, developing and trying out instructional materials
• To assist in facilitating professional learning and seminars for tutors and teachers
• To advise the Head of Directorate on issues related to subject of specialization
• To write and authorizes dummies for mass production.
• To assist in conducting research, monitoring and evaluation of curriculum or any other education activities.
• To assist and participates in the provision of consultancy service in education.
• To assist writing academic papers and publications
• To perform other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Educational field of Curriculum Development, Commerce or Bookkeeping or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution with at least a GPA of 3.5.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree