Coordinator 1 – Training (Safety and IT) at Geita Gold Mining Ltd
Coordinator 1 – Training (Safety and IT)
Geita Gold Mining Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, May 04 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, May 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Contract type & Duration: Unspecified Time Contract
Reporting to: Senior Officer Training – Safety & Services
Purpose Of The Role:
To develop and maintain a professional and dedicate training solutions to the employees as per the business needs and other requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology systems or a related technical field.
• Certification in training (e.g., Certified Technical Trainer)
• Attended National occupational Health and safety courses (will be added advantage)
• GGML is an equal opportunity employer: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
• Should have worked in the relevant field for at least 2 years.
• Application of Learning management systems (LMS)
• Experience providing training to workers and adult learners, using popular education/interactive approaches
Main Or Key Accountabilities:
• Identify knowledge gap to the employees on multiple use of computer applications and software such as Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
• Design learning manuals using simple language and organize training programs as per the business.
• Deliver high quality of computer training programs to the different levels of learners.
• Facilitates structured occupational, Health and safety (OHS) training programs.
• Updates learning materials as dictated by changes in the business needs and requirements
• Maintain accurate and timely training records and reports through strong alignment and engagement with training administrators
• Provides coaching, reinforcement of safety standards and procedures to entire workforce.
• Performs administrative duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status
• Updating timely learning materials into the Learning management system (LMS)
• Participate on training evaluation (level 1 & 2 evaluation)
• Manage effectively training resources
• Maintain conducive learning environment as per company standards and procedure
• Be able to timely adopt/learn and train other trainings as per the business needs.
• Flexible to provide training sessions to meet the needs from different stakeholders
• Knowledge on adult learning methodologies
• Ability to work effectively with diverse groups
• Well spoken and written English
• Facilitation skills.
• Team working skills
• Effective organizational skills
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Please apply through our recruitment portal by clicking APPLY button below.
• On the portal you will be required to upload your detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, e- mail and telephone contacts, names, and addresses of three referees. Please do not attach certificates that are not related to the qualifications stated above.
• You will also be required to upload a cover / application letter addressed to “Senior Manager Human Resources”, Geita Gold Mining Ltd”. Subject should be “Coordinator 1 – Training (Safety and IT).
• If you struggle to apply via the link provided, please head over to our website https://www.geitamine.com/en/people/ for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on our recruitment portal (SuccessFactors).
• You will be required to present original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
• Internal Applicants (those currently employed by AngloGold Ashanti) must have their application letter endorsed by their Head of Department (HOD) or Manager once Removed (MoR).
• Applications should reach the above on or before 27th April 2023 at 5:30 Pm.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Note On Covid-19 Prevention:
• Please note when you are invited for interviews, you will be required to present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (Covid-19 vaccination certificate) or if you are not vaccinated, please go for a Covid-19 test and obtain a 96 – hour valid PCR Covid-19 negative certificate.
• You are also advised to adhere to all recommended prevention measures including proper wearing of face masks and washing or sanitizing your hands before you are allowed through Geita Gold Mine entry points.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! GGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing speakupAGA@ethics-line.com or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com