The National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR)
Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The post holder will be responsible with typing, photocopying, printing and scanning various documents at the Centre.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To assist in the administration of computer operations;
• To overseeing proper computer run log reporting required for computer operations;
• To deal with scanning, printout and printout of various office documents;
• To supervise data turnaround time; and
• To perform any other relevant duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and competences:
• Holder of certificate in one of the following fields; Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Information Systems or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
Terms of employment for all posts:
• One (1) year contract which may be renewed on the basis of performance and mutual agreement.
• The successful candidate will be based at NIMR-Mwanza centre.
• A competitive salary will be offered as per the Government of Tanzania salary scales.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• The application letter should be written in English.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with a reliable contact.
• Applicants must attach relevant certified copies of academic certificates, including forms four and six.
• Application letters should be attached with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All applications should be addressed to:
National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) Mwanza Centre,
Mwanza. Or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org