Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha, Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Anza requires a highly talented and passionate Intern in Graphic Design to work effectively with the Anza team and lead the organisation’s communication and visibility efforts.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. In collaboration with the MD and Fundraising and Partnerships Manager, develops new visuals to improve Anza’s brand awareness.
• Pictures from team, partners and customers
• Videos from events and programmes
• Aggregate and organise content for our communications campaigns
• Ensures that all pictures/videos from Anza are duly stored
2. In collaboration with the Fundraising and Partnerships Manager, creates animated videos to explain how Anza supports Tanzanian social entrepreneurs.
• Develops captions for all Anza social media channels
• With the help of the Fundraising & Partnerships Manager, acts as community manager
• Helps on implementing the new website (graphic designs, coding of specific content)
• Reviewing Google Analytics for trends and split testing pages to improve conversion rates
• Ensure Anza website is well up to date all the time
• Utilises Google Adgrants to drive traffic to Anza’s website
3. Assist in the research and development of blog posts and articles around relevant topics Liaise with media outlets such as newspapers, radio and tv stations to run campaigns for programmes
4. Designing & printing new marketing materials when needed e.g., flyers, brochures, business cards, pull up banner, wheel cover, etc
5. Supports the Partnerships & Fundraising Manager to Improve internal use of Anza branding policy to all staff in all communication
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work on your own initiative and respect deadlines.
• Sensitive and responsive to core values on gender, equity, culture, traditions and justice within the communication of the NGO.
• Ability to apply a gender and social cohesive lens in their work
• and in all communications about the NGO.
• Diploma or Degree in graphic design, or experience in graphic design.
• Good computer skills and database management experience.
• A proficient level of English and Swahili, written and oral
What we offer
• You will join a great team with great opportunities to learn and grow your career.
• The opportunity to support hundreds of Tanzanian social entrepreneurs
• Possibility of employment from Anza or our partners
• Monthly transport allowance
• Monthly communication allowance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com