Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key purpose of job
• The Commercial Lead is responsible for driving business development activities; facilitating commodity trading, and generating and executing profitable commercial transactions.
• Provide support in exploring business opportunities along the value chain of the selected commodities and in preparing business plans for management.
• Link farmers/farm output to reliable viable market channels.
• Facilitate a win-win relationship among the Value Chain actors.
• Coordinate value chain studies of selected commodities as required.
• Coordinate an economic analysis of proposed enterprises along the relevant value chain.
• Provide support in establishing and operating market structures (e.g., collection centers, market centers, processing facilities, and chilling centers.
• Provide support in establishing marketing information systems among value chain actors.
• Prepare periodic reports and document best practices and lessons learned.
• Drive sales deals and business development activities.
• Facilitate commodity trading and ensure all sales deals are profitable.
Anticipated outcomes of role
• Generate and execute profitable commercial transactions.
• Develop commercial relationships with significant processing firms.
• Prepare timely periodic reports as required by management.
• Ensure 100% collections on sales and other commercial transactions.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org