[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Hospitality, and Tourism , Category: Restaurant & Hospitality ]
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To oversee all operation of kitchen and to be responsible for providing meals for guests, visitors, or clients.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
• Supervise and coordinate the kitchen staff.
• Plan Menus and prepare all necessary meals and snacks for all guests, visitors, or clients of the Company.
• Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies.
• Oversee and monitor the other staff (Waiters and Dishwasher) on how to plan, prepare and deliver the menu proposed
• Regularly check freshness of food and ingredients.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the kitchen.
• Follow proper sanitation and safety procedures.
• Assign and delegate tasks to kitchen assistant/s.
• Daily monitoring and maintaining of hygiene in the food preparation and service area in line with company standards
• Be willing and prepared to meet special food requirements for both campers and staff; e.g. gluten free and vegetarian diets;
• Other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.
• Studies according to the position
• High level of English speaking
• Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
• Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
• Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
• Good manners and a positive attitude
• A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
• Age in between 25-45 yrs old.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 31st December 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org