Altezza Travelling Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Preparing meals in accordance with the restaurant menu.
2. Developing menu suggestions for meal planning.
3. Maintaining a neat and clean appearance.
4. Maintaining the kitchen in a clean, sanitary, and safe manner, which shall include regular cleaning of the kitchen, kitchenware, and utensils.
5. Promptly notifying the hotel manager of any maintenance problems or unsafe conditions in and around the kitchen.
6. Taking proper care of food supplies, cooperating with the storekeepers, and arranging that supplies necessary for the kitchen are always in stock.
7. Observing sanitary rules and regulations.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com