Cards Sales Manager job at Vivo Energy
Cards Sales Manager
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Add value to the business by maintaining and increasing average like for like per customer.
• Be dedicated to gold and platinum banded customer base and develop and maintain individual account plans for them.
• Plan monthly customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers a week before new month with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business.
• Identify these accounts through cold-calling, networking and business journals.
• Effectively use the sales process in new business development.
• Increase the value for existing Vivo Energy customers through cross range and up selling.
• Understand the business needs of customers, provide information and coaching on products and services; leveraging Vivo Energy Customer Value Proposition to negotiate win-win solutions with customers and prospects
• Effectively use the Sales 1st tools in Customer Relations Management.
• Leverage on existing Cards Customer base to build Engen Club Loyalty members
• Make sure the Group card control framework, and any other identified control measures are in place, in order to prevent and mitigate the fraud risks.
• Continuously monitor the card business performance and profitability, identify and implement continuously remedial actions in order to achieve the plan.
• Ensure appropriate coordination between key stakeholders (customers, banks, back office & retailers), so that the Service Level Agreements with partners are being adhered to, and complaints and queries of customers are being addressed
• Manage contracts with card customers, including follow up of accounts
• Degree standard with a minimum of 3 years sales experience in front line sales role
• Experience in telecom or banking is desired
• Good working knowledge of the customer’s operation and financials and awareness of specialist sources of information.
• Knowledge of account management and business development.
• Working knowledge of Customer Relations Management tools and processes
• Knowledge in emerging trends in cards, payment & loyalty and its application in the fuel/lubricant retail business.
• Business acumen to identify new income sources