Cane Receiving Engineer at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Cane Receiving Engineer
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Cane Receiving Engineer – 1 Post: He/She will be reporting to Senior Mechanical Engineer and will be supervising the Shift supervisor- Cane receiving and handling
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Ensures establishment and implementation of maintenance schedules cane handling systems;
• Controls cane quality and throughput on the first mill;
• Monitor cane preparation though cane levelers and fibrizer;
• Review and interpret engineering specifications schematics, blue prints to determine boiler work procedures;
• Plan spare parts production route;
• Allocates tasks to feeder table operator, crane operator and grab operator;
• Provide inputs in designs and build of tools and equipment as per approved drawings and specifications;
• Practice and comply with safety standards at all times;
• Provide specifications for purchasing of materials and tools; and
• Perform any lawful duties assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
Holder of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualifications. Possession of FTC qualifications is an added advantage. He/She must be Registered by profession body with four (4) years’ working experience in sugar processing/Manufacturing or cane production or equivalent.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.