Call Centre Coordinator job at Pula
Call Centre Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the role:
Pula is seeking experienced, motivated and energetic personnel to fill in a vacant position of A Call Centre Coordinator to be based in Tanzania. This is a challenging role and requires a results-oriented person with Positive attitude, excellent organization, and Communication Skills. And the candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
• Participate in Weekly Calls with HQ and provide timely updates and priorities
• Ensure systems are running smoothly between Call Centre, PULA HQ team, and Field team
• Create and continually improve call center scripts, FAQ lists, and escalation procedures
• Build relationships with staff and Clients
• Update task tracking using Google Documents, WhatsApp, and other Software as requested.
• Submit daily and Weekly KPIs as requested
• Creating budgets and tracking expenses
• Lead Implementation of Surveys
• Write end of project reports.
• Support with any challenges related to registration and claims processing
• Set targets for the support desk agents and make sure that action plans are completed.
• Proactively identifying and resolving problems
• Support a team of 3 to 5 or More Support desk agents where necessary
• Hire, train, coach and motivate support desk agents to provide high-quality customer service.
• Support desk performance management
• Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience, and Attributes / Skills).
• Diploma/Degree in Customer Engagement, Business Management, Marketing, or IT, those with a good understanding of call center technology will have an added advantage.
• Experience with working in data-rich settings with high analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills–both in-person and when using remote methods
• Excellent Multitasking, time management, and leadership skills
• Work experience with Customer Service roles.
• Prior experience with managerial Position
• Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
To learn more about Pula:
• TED Talk: Crop Insurance, an Idea worth Seeding
• New York Times: He grew up on a Farm. Now, He Helps Protect Them
• The Economist: The Poor, Who Most Need Insurance, Are Least Likely to Have It