Business Development Manager
Mwananchi Communications Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 24 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Monday, April 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To manage generate print and digital revenue by maintaining relationships with current advertisers, identifying and breaking new business, developing strategic plans, negotiating schedules, and communicating results or problems to management. S/he will also collaborate with the sales team on print media plans and program opportunities.
• Identify Key Digital Trends in the East African Market and develop thorough understanding of the product requirements
• Establish and grow relationships with decision makers / influencers within major clients and ad agencies
• Independently shape and drive all business development and sales related aspects of Habari Hub projects and take responsibility for their success
• Align business development strategy with the MCL digital strategy
• Identify business opportunities, design business development strategy and lead strategic deal making for internal projects.
• Actively identify and pursue new revenue opportunities, Create concepts in alliance with clients, Product and Editorial Teams
• Effect and resource efficient sales & outreach including the defining & tracking success metrics
• Ideate, pitch, and negotiate partnership deals and oversee customer success management
• Strategize for growth and maximum share of category spends on digital platform
• Provide actionable insights on ad performance using analytical tools to the sales team
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Academic: Basic University Degree in business related, ideally in a relevant subject like Digital Media.
• Experience : 3 years working experience
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All Applications should be in PDF format.
• Women are highly encourage to apply.
• MCL is an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.