Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Move palletized materials from specified origin to specified destination
- Loading an offloading of trucks with interlink trailers
- Feeding production lines with glass and crates and removal of finished products from the production lines
- Stack and unstack palletized material according to set standards
- Accurately account for all product movements carried out
- Count and settle Direct shipment empties returns on a handheld device.
- Capture and sign inbound and outbound documentation.
- Refuel and conducts daily FLT inspections according to checklist and report all defects
- Washing and lubricating of forklifts weekly as per company ATO process.
- Blocking of isolated stock with mechanisms as per process
- Always adhere to safety standards
- Execute a high standard of housekeeping
- Clean up breakages and remove rocker waste bins
- Carry out daily shift handovers
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Maintain safe driving practice
- Adhere to PPE standards
- Cross functional teamwork with packaging operators, T1 truck drivers and security
- Counting stock daily on handhelds
- Computer activities including Syspro, EXCEL reports, emails, WORKDAY maintenance, Employee Self Service
Key attributes and competencies:
- Knowledge of Stock Control Processes
- MS Office & Syspro proficiency
- Licensed FLT driver
- Attention to details
- Problem solving ability
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- A team player with well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Capable of operating in a pressurized cross- functional and demanding environment
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage
Education and Experience:
- SGCSE / O Level Certificate
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
- 1- or 2-years’ Experience in the warehousing or logistics environment. Forklift license
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 18 April 2023.
Closing Date : 20th April, 2023.